If you hold a Bachelor's degree with a grade of "good" or better in English/American Studies or in a related field, you are eligible for application to the program.
Please submit pdf-files of certified copies of the following documents through the CampusOnline platform:
- brief Curriculum Vitae
- higher education entrance qualification document
- for non-native speakers of English: documentation of language skills in English (Level C1, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages = TOEFL score of min. 92, or IELTS score of 7.0)
- letter describing two research topics that you would like to pursue within the program (no less than one page/roughly 500 words for each topic); you can obtain more detailed information from the MAIAS moderator, via email@example.com
- (provisional) degree certificate or confirmation of at least 140 ECTS stating the previous average mark
- full transcript of records
For the winter semester, the deadline for application is May 1(the Campusonline application window is open from March 1).
For the summer semester, the deadline for application is November 1 (the Campusonline application window is open from September 1).
Important note: Please make sure to select the correct semester for which you want to apply.